These are our non-creative terms & conditions
For any enquiries about product details, shipping, returns, products or even just to say ‘hello – I love your stuff’ please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Wholesale... if you are interested in wholesale purchasing, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping within Australia is FREE for all orders. We send our orders via regular Australia Post with a tracking number. If you need your via Smith piece urgently (express post) please contact us.
- Overseas shipping is a flat fee of $au20
- Orders will be sent within 1-3 days. If by chance there has been a glitch in our data base, and your order is not in stock, we will refund your payment immediately and gift you a 25%off coded voucher which can be used on your next purchase or even the same purchase if you like. If an item is out of stock it can be restocked within 4 weeks.
- If you would like to order a ring in a different size to what is available, and you know your correct ring size, please contact us. The wait time is about 4 weeks, an extra charge of $10 for custom orders will apply.
- For custom changes to any of our via Smith pieces – please contact to see if these are possible and practical. An extra change (min $10) will apply to any custom remakes and the wait time will be around 4 weeks.
- If by chance your via Smith purchase arrives to you faulty, we will happily offer you a refund or replacement. But we must be notified within 2 days of receiving your order. Please contact us by email at email@example.com to organise the return of the faulty item and the resend its replacement. (We are unable to accept any returns for pieces purchased in a retail store or on another website. If this is the case, please refer to the shop’s/website’s return policy for further information.)
- If your via Smith item is not exactly how you imagined, it can be returned at the buyers expense. When the item is back with us, we will give you a refund for the purchase price. Again please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to return your purchase.
- Due to natural elements, 18k gold plating and sterling silver jewellery can tarnish and fade over time. We suggest a silver jewellery cleaning cloth be used to restore its natural colour and shine.
- Our gold plated pieces have been plated with a strong l micron coating, but we still recommend to avoid contact with water, harsh chemicals, perfume, shampoos, lotions etc to ensure the longevity of these pieces.
- Our brass rings will NOT fade in colour and a simple buff with a soft jewellery cloth can restore their natural colour and lustre.
- To ensure longevity of all via SMiTH items we recommend you simply store your pieces in a jewellery box or bag when not in use.
We pride ourselves in the design of all our packaging and have made it our priority to use only paper and/or cellophane. Each item will come to you in a small string tied packet, with earrings on a additional custom card backing. We are proud to claim zero plastic used in our packaging.